Monday 1 July 2013

My babygirl is now 20th.

The date it is supposed to be posted: 10th of May.



I feel bad, like really bad. I didn't make it for a sharp 12am call upon my bestfriend's birthday because ummm...I dozed off just few minutes before 12am. Hahaha :P  I did apology to her,though and she said it was fine, since I made a surprised birthday celebration on the 9th. But still I managed to send few wishes on all the existed social networking app(s) that she registered in, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, Whatsapp etc etc. I just love to mess with Daniele. So, of all the surprises and gifts I gave her on the 9th, excluded how cracked and surprised she was when she saw me at the lake with the balloon and pizza etc, I sooooooooooooooooooooo glad that she loved my card the most. Just like previous years, she would cry and apparently loved the card more than the gifts. I wonder if I had type the words of spell rather than words of wisdom inside there? Well, maybe I put those in a nicest way for her to read it, but uh oh I am NOT and freagin NOT a sweet talker, alright. Or maybe it is because all of these years I just love her more than she could ever imagine. She's my super ultimate unbiological sister to me. We share mom(s), dad(s), brother(s), and sister(s). So, pretts if you read this don't doubt me. I love you muah. 






p/s : Thanks wani for helping! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment