Monday 1 July 2013

I can't believe..

The date it is supposed to be posted: Someday in March. 


My sister now is an official married-woman. I am ultimately happy upon her wedding and stuff, that finally she has really found someone whom she loves wholeheartedly and my brother in law is HOT and used to be a chef student. Then now can you imagine? ( I loveeeeeeee men who can cook, they'll apparently look extra attractive with a Superman-apron on, busy cooking at the kitchen anddddddd usually they are creative, you know, they can make things look more romantic than we women can do *giggle* ). Okay I should stop writing benda tk penting. Back to the main thing, by the time I recorded videos of my sister's precious moment (on the solemnization day) on my phone (which all of them were unfortunately deleted because of the jailbreak thingy, I lost everything) I cried though, I was suddenly feeling so weak and laid on mom's lap and I told mom, "I am about to lose my best pillow-talk partner ever", to someone she loves very very very much. She was the best though ( during her single time ). We often go shopping together, we quarreled,  we'd lick each other's hand in a fight or spitted on each other's shirts, we shared foods at the our favourite restaurant, we loved milkshake, we used to share clothes, jeans, skirts even panties ( oh come on sisters do everything in emergency ), she would drive me out for a quick route around the town, she would fret every single thing that happened to her and her Diva bestfriends, we would yell at each other like we wanted the whole town to hear our thunder-voices, we scolded each other if either of us done the mess in our room (at the old house, we are no longer sharing room now )and a lot more. Oh, shit tears are streaming down as I write this! I can't continue to reminisce more things about us. I love everything in our childhood moment and just everything in the past. She was and still the best. I love you, kakak.

Sorry gambar adik pengantin and favourite people dia :P

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment