Tuesday 2 July 2013

Clueless

The date it is supposed to be posted: June 30th

I don't know what is happening to me, recently. I am not sure if this is mental problem or what. 

I seem to enjoy quality time with myself, alone, in my room, rather than to socialize and chitchat with the girls, you know like I usually do because I seriously macam a lonely-homeless-girl. Probably because this time I feel really homesick. Even Fafa and I pun currently tengah unstable. But let's not talk about it here. Cliche personal stories. So I sendiri pun pelik, and tak tahu nak cakap apa. I could even read 3 novels of 350-400pages in 7days, tho. I mean this is very rare TO ME. But it happens! Means I really need to get out of this zone and be comfortable with myself and just go around a bit, to make sure I breathe clean and happy oxygen gas so that it will help me getting back the positive vibes and mood. But yeah people, the important thing jangan putus doa dengan Tuhan ( Umum okay, for readers either muslim or non ) because He is always there for you to listen and to help. InshaAllah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment