Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm back.

It has been a very long while since I last updated my blog. I've been very busy with classes, assignments, mock exam, language games, few events, drama & agendas. Well it sounds like daaaa over sangat. But seriously I was that busy. Only tonight I have that feeling of spending some times I mean my free time to blog. I was ever have that thought of writing something could release your stress. 


Well, a few of my friends are in their "hijrah' phase. They're permanent hijabis! I can't help but to feel happy and supportive for all of them. A big step, from those days when almost all of us weren't wearing hijab.

So my post today is going to be about support. Your friends are moving on, leaving their bad habits. Okay I'm trying to put this into a bigger context, it's not just confined to wearing hijab etc. It's about leaving away the socially, physically and mentally unhealthy things that we have been doing. 

Well I'm saying this because I myself did things that I am not proud of.

But some people are just unhappy when we decide to leave those things behind and aren't willing accept the changes that we have made. They want to see us repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Why? I don't know. Probably because they themselves aren't brave enough to make a change. 

When you see your friend leaving his or her bad behaviour, support them. Don't mock or condemn them with malicious words etc. Yes, they might have done a lot of mistakes in their lives all along, but when they start changing for the better, support them. Why rake up old matters? It's time for them to change, and that's why they do.



Anyway, congratulations hug (from distance) for Sonim , Dya , Yasmeen because you really give me the encouragement of being one of them. And no worries, all of you are looking really beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment