Wednesday 18 April 2012

For my dearest girl

Darling, beautiful girl..

Sara,
please get up, widen your eyes, rise for the sake of your life
if things happen to only hurt your heart and feeling
just stop falling in love
I know you are hurt, deep inside you..
Your facial expression was all the time fake
you ain't happy lately
if things happen to only hurt your heart and feeling
just get over it.
I can't help for having this pretty much sympathy for you
I can see your love lighten up for him
and so I can see your giving up feeling shining
I feel really sorry for you..
Be strong darling, we're here to help you to stand and shine again.
When you're ready.


I dont know whether you read this or not, but since you have my blog I hope you'll read. I just want to let you know that no matter what happens, I am here. You know how to reach me, anywhere anytime. You be strong, be good and be matured on whatever decision you'll do for yourself. I know you're big enough to choose whats best for you. Thats all from me. Te amo, sweety.

No comments:

Post a Comment