Saturday 3 March 2012

366 days

With the high pleasure, the full feeling and strong tenderness I am so glad that today we reached our complete year of being together. I know I've been complaining too much, demanding, and always thirst your love  tho I know you've give me all out, I'm really sorry for I have  always comparing us with others relationship, and never feel enough. But all I know, I never feel regret of knowing and loving you  all this while. I should be thinking that I'm the super luckiest girl because I have you, I own you, you have me, you own me and realize that we really need each other for any matter. With the deep feelings, as deep as the ocean, as light as feather, as strong as an ox, honest saying that I never want to lose you, or leave you though I often have feeling of giving up. The way you raised me up, you cheer me up, you buck me up, you give me strength, you support me, you listen to me, you soft-speak with me, I know, I should feel really grateful for He sent me you. Happy 1st anniversary honey, I wanna know you more and be with you for another 10decades even until forever I wanna stick together with you, because all I know, is I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment