Thursday 23 August 2012

Why I love these bimbos.

All I can say for the surprises, the mini cake and big cake, the fake action, the 'lies' that uols made, the gifts and the memories we had today, its all worth our strong best friendship. Thats why my love towards you both snowballs each day though I sensorang dekat Sarawak kan. 


Fake Celebration was at Secret Recipe , Sunway Pyramid
Surprise Venue was at Bubba Gump Shrimp co , Sunway Pyramid

Sooooooooooo seriously I'm so touched! How the Bubba's crews have had me do my booty-shake in front of other strange-audiences. Phewww it was real havoc, I tak sangka my two girls pandai berlakon sekarang, I tak expect pun they all planned this big-surprise, even Farid pun ternganga  I tell you (joyah's hand gesture). 

Well, all I can say here thank you so much girls, for we are still standing together and the love that never has stop flowing in the blood, to the heart. 

Thank you Daniele
                      for being such a sweetheart, I know you're the master plan. 
You're soooooo crack but I love you to pieces!


Thank you Zieeeee, 
for being such an amazing bestfriend I hate to see you tears in my birthday video actually, that you said it might be the last celebration before you leave for German, hey no matter what bear in mind that we would always stay connected okay.  I love you big time.


Thank you Shera
 for always being part of us, your existence had never failed to give cheers to us. We love you. 




“Close friends on that Day will be foes to one another – except for the righteous.” 

[Sûrah al-Zukhruf: 67] 

No comments:

Post a Comment