Saturday 4 August 2012

Good momento

Yesterday was an osem catch-up day with my faveret people here. Basically if takda dorang, tak survive lah I dekat Sarawak sini. Trust me, even until now I couldn't cope/adapt the situation, environment and still developing good feeling to be here. Its kind of hard, yelah elok-elok I tengah berangan lawyer-to-be pang sekali tukar ke tesl.Well said, its fated right.

Okay takda motip pun melencong sampai things in the past. Yesterday was Sara's 19th b-day. But since we have three August babies so yesterday's celebration just celebration yang tk berapa nak proper no cake etc. We just had dinner among us, simple yet thoughtful. 





(eh?) suddenly pemilik blog's photo lead the other photos pulek XP


I go green!


So after 1hour of damnly-waiting. 
Yesterday was my second attempt of naik bus ye uols.


Meet good friend of mine here, Asyraf (thats what I call lah) because muka dia ala-ala retis sikit Asyraf Muslim gitu, maybe adik dia (erk?) perasan


 Genny , Fatin & Farah 


Ridhwan (mamu) & Syafiq


From right Fuad & Azu, from left (rujuk nama di atas)


(From left) Annathasia , Ngo , Vanessa , Fatin , Patricia 


 Sarah the birthday girl *whistle 


Please lah dia ni lagi, muak mak nengok nye nyah


 (From left) Dah kenal semua, 
terus je tengok the right one Ramlah (but I panggil dia Rammy)


Pose bebeh poseeee


Tengok gaya comel si manja 


 Ni lah faces yang automatically nya wajib akan ada dalam photo album I. 
Kalau takda sure pelik haha


Babak after solat 1


Babak after solat 2


Babak after solat 3
 (konon-konon macam guests Hotel Margarita lah padahal tumpang solat je haha keeelass uols)


So actually motif gambar ni, solat lah dimana juga uols berada okay? :D
 (pemilik lagi hihi)







No comments:

Post a Comment