Sunday 5 August 2012

LCW Trending

So here, I would love to congratulate LCW and all his supporters, including me though I am not really into badminton but all for Malaysia. Its okay you win with pride and dignity Chong ! ( cehhh macam rapat je panggil Chong hahaks) . We all proud of u, no matter how no matter what. To have u until that stage was really a high achievement! Again, congratulation and letssss hug (konon-konon). 


And for rakyat jelata sekalian, jangan lah uols semua frust menoggeng sangat mengamuks kat twitter hahaha sebab tomorrow tak dapat free Baskin Robbins . Takpa lah if rasa nak makan sangat nanti ajak lah mama / papa uols pergi makan sana, makan free juga kan haa. For Baskin Robbins co. I know despite of the sadness because the luck of Gold-medal wasn't in our side, mesti company u happy sikit lah kan or maybe banyak sebab kalau tak rugi besar uols nak support Malaysians yang berjuta-jutas ni belum yang akan datang two to three times haha. Actually I pun gitu juga, but seemed like there's no BR branch at Kuching so I dont mind at all. Kihkih. 






So he looks adorably charming in Baju Melayu I think  ahaaaaaaaks. 
Maybe sebab selalu tengok dia dengan sweaty short pants and tshirt kot :P (erk?)

No comments:

Post a Comment