Saturday 28 January 2012

Girlfriends

It has been really a long while, after we finished highschool. Went to different colleges and met new friends.
Then only yesterday we lepak like maybe not all of us since we missed few more girls but still at least I felt relieved with this sudden-plan meet up. We spent a less than 8hours together talked about what we missed, talked about school, campus, studies and mostly about ourselves. I wish for more hours to spend with all of you, but what to do we still have to 
split back to our own way. I am looking forward to see all of you again in any next time, and honestly I miss you guys. Be good and goodluck with exams next week aite girls.


I spent my times with all of you back then and it was like everyday w/o missed even a day, 
I got to know myself with the presence of each of you.
Thanks for the beauty friendship we had and still have.
Love you guys..


No comments:

Post a Comment