Friday 2 December 2011

Wish number six and seven

Fry-day. I've been informed that Roxy would have a 50% off for all members so I was a bit excited, oh well actually extremely excited not really a bit. After fetched Farid at home, all of a sudden I changed my direction and drove him off to Sunway Pyramid, Subang. We are supposed to go to Aeon Bukit Tinggi but yeah  substantively we were so lucky because today's sale only held at Sunway and Klcc , as fact for Aeon Bukit Tinggi would be tomorrow Dec 3rd. Membercard showed, bag given, shop started! I dont really have a high excitement for unwanted stuff because I just need a brandnew purse, and a few stuffs for the upcoming semester and Farid also bought a baby-blue Quicksilver's shirt.

Goodie bag

For lunch, we didnt found any restaurant that attracted our appetite, and I sudden craved for Johnny's and my throat always hail for steamboat meals and unexpectedly Farid also craves for it so we went to The Summit, Subang and had an awesome lunch-date together. We chose tomyam thai meals as it is spicy and seriously a tempting hot-gravy soup.

The golden mushrooms are highly recommended
( the white & long one on the right of this photo )


The tomyamsss


Encik hasben 


Yours truly 

After lunch, I urged Farid to look for a new Blackberry since I feel nothing if its only me using the blackberry, hence I think that he needs one so after seeing all mobile phone shops, and with the sake of my helps on dealing with the dealer, he bought that bold and Farid is officially a blackberry user now! 

His and mine

As I've promised him, once he gets his new blackberry I would buy him the same casing as mine, so I bought that purple for our blackberry , because somehow he likes purple --' and now, glad to say that we are totally a gadget gang, I bought ipod touch 4 because of him since he owned the 3 one, and now he bought that bold for me! And I would want to say that I'm really grateful as God gave me him to be with me, never thought this would happened to me :') Thank you Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment