Thursday 1 December 2011

Wish number five

Accomplished on the first day of December which is I'd finally decided to bake for him. Since this evening I got nothing to do, instead of only tweeting and having such a dull lifetime so I made up my mind by changing my tshirt and jeans, took the car-key and heading off to the supermarket for the necessary ingredients.

Ingredients that I used :
-Nona Original Supreme Brownies Mix powder
-2 eggs
-1/4 cup of plain water
-1/2 cup of olive oil / vegetable oil
- Nona Cooked Chocolate (for topping)

Well, I dont feel like explain the ways of making the brownies since it has been reviewed at the back of the box. Try on! Then let me know whats your product. Actually for sake it is my very first time of baking, been encouraged by mom and inspired by my lovely bestfriend, Daniele, thanks a bunch!

Introduction
( heat the oven first for 40minutes before you starts baking )

Rising action
( its started to rise )

Climax 
( picture not so clear )

Falling action 
( melt the cooked chocolate for topping )

Denouement 
( final product after poured the melt choc and add on the choc chips and rice)


All I can say, my first try wasn't that bad because seriously it tasted good just the cake was a bit loamy but its worth it for first try (Y). And, besides Farid, his mom also loved it! Hihi sudden feel like going to open my own bakery after my first try hahaha I assumed that is the last December wish! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment