Thursday 7 February 2013

Who is Pete?

"DO NO HARM, BUT TAKE NO SHIT"
(Pete,2013)

"IF AN ASSHOLE HATES YOU FOR NO REASON, GIVES THAT ASSHOLE A REASON"
(Pete,2013)

Pete Pete Pete Pete Peeetite.
Asked me to remember this. Well I can munch quotes. I am quotes sucker, man.
So yeah both are kinda logic and make sense. You know, boys kalau ada quotes sendiri, cenggini lah very harsh but actually have meaning. Most importantly, tuan punya badan faham sudah lah kan. But ni I share because I told him both are quite strong. Macam bagi spirit ah hahaha lol. Ni pun yesterday because he had a lot to talk about something something kan, so 2 in 1 action, sharing and reminding lah in case I have problems I can use these. But yeah seriously guys if you do have your own quotes,kindly drop them here. I would love to know yours and who knows it might be useful someday. Sharing is caring kan. So yadayada, Happy Thursday! :)


p/s : Happy Birthday to Ajid a.k.a Pete's bestfriend. Long Live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment