Sunday 3 June 2012

(з'⌣'ε)

My post tittle looks like a bit flirty mode, I know :P Well, I really use this holiday to meet farid. Its like, okay its okay to drive for 45minutes to there as long as I know its worth it. I prefer to let the pictures talk. Happened to be in my week 1st of holiday.




May, 26th 2012.
The next morning right after my arrival
@ Aeon Bukit Tinggi Klang
@ Tutti Frutti Bukit Tinggi Klang
Spent 3hours only because of the unavoidable-family-matter. 

May 27th, 2012
@ Pakli Kopitiam, Kemuning Utama Shah Alam
Tea-break.

May 30th, 2012
@Pizza Hut, Aeon Bukit Tinggi Klang.
He's a spaghetti's monster!  
Watched MIB III also on that day.

June 2nd, 2012
@Pakli Kopitiam, Kemuning Utama Shah Alam
Craved for Giant's branch coolblog so yeah his treat hihi.

June 3rd, 2012
@Pakli Kopitiam, Kemuning Utama Shah Alam
Haha this single photo because that day he asked me to stop being camwhore
so i end up with no picture with him on that date :P
Well, despite of the happiness, today was also a bit frustrating because the excitedness changed to turn-off when he mentioned about he's not going to join me to Lagoon tomorrow.
Sabar je lah!