Thursday 1 March 2012

Another March arrived..

It has been awhile since I last updated my blog. February treat busy like very busy so do this month, full of activities conducted by campus, test, assignments and so on so forth. Well that is what we called students right. Otherwise, jadi cleaner lah kalau taknak busy memanjang eceh. But I think my busy-ness not as worst as Farid's lah dia mengalah kan dah jadi arkitek kekekeke.

What I like about March? Well last year, the whole year I was depending lucky things to be happened on every odd-number months, which were January, March, May, July, September and so November. Not that the even-number months gave me a witchy luck but you know, so much things happened start on March 2011. I dont want to be khurafat for trusting those crap implements but unfortunately I believed every odd number is my lucky number especially three (the sound is dhree not tree) okay students :P

So since March 2012 has safely arrived, so I just hope for a better days ahead wonderful months to come and I'd be nice to people so do I want to get back the same treat. Who wants to be treated bad by others? Tell me, if you are one of it let me shoot your head because you are totally mind-retarded.

Thats all, assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment