Thursday 10 May 2012

She turns 19 today

The last time, in March.

It's like I've known you forever.
It's so hard to see you nowadays, since you're in Selangor most of the time, and I am rarely at home stuck in Kuching here and our holidays do not coincide. The last time we met, was at your campus I bet that was very last time.


Then, recently I realised that we haven't been talking much. I dont know why, maybe we've been apart for so long, and it has never been happened to us. I miss that I'm the one you shared everything with. Like how we would on the phone everynight though we meet at school, and it was a hell of a lengthy talk. The awkwardness we have now, I never wish for it; I never want to stay apart, I want it to be happened like we never left high school and we never run out of things to talk about. 































Well, if possible I want all our photos to be uploaded here. But you know, let me keep it safe with me :) we all love memories, that we know it wont faded. I just should have uploaded the photos of us, during the first time we started to get closed to each other haha its all about the Genting trip right! Okay now I miss everything in past. 

I miss you! Happy 19th birthday Daniele. I love you so much, and words can never express how grateful I am to have you, throughout my teenage life. Thirteen till nineteen (been that closed since sixteen), and I hope we'll stay the same in our 20s, 30s and more years to come. Thank you so much for the things that you've done for me, for being very trustworthy in such a way that I am very proud to say that there are things that I told you, only you up until now, and that nobody else knows about it. Thank you for filling in the holes and rough patches over the years.

I wish we can still do it now. I know it's never going to be the same, since we're heading to different directions and we've met new friends along the way of our journey. Ignore the distance that separates us, be happy with the things that we pick up along the way without each other's presence. I've always thought that not seeing you in class everyday is impossible and somewhat unimaginable. But the truth is it doesn't really matter now because I always feel your presence even when you're not here. I'm sorry for things that happened to us lately though we managed to handle it, silently unspokenly , even when we don't talk but we know that something is going wrong somewhere.

So yeah, since I didn't have the chance to be there for you, I'm here tonight blew that one candle and have eaten the cheesetart for you. In hope that you'll always be wonder & fabulous lady as you are. All the love I pour for you, is always true. Even if you can't feel, now you knew what I feel for you. As special as you'd always be, for me (´⌣`ʃƪ)








 P/s : Ignore my stupid face haha :P bye mok