Tuesday 15 May 2012

Proud but will be missed.

Proud and happy that our dramatisation has ended last night. Only Allah knows how I wish this to end earlier, but somehow only last night its officially over. What can I say is all the efforts, time & money spent, energy used, brainstormed are worth it. The matter of how at first, other group underestimated my class and blame us to use too much of our production's money ( hey we never eat any cent of it), how I felt so down because somebody seemed desperately want to take over my place, how we as a class misunderstood several issues and matters, we quarreled over small thing, but all the cheesy matters taught me to be better, to perform well, to lead excellently.

We've been working so hard for straight 3 days in a row, 8am -10.30pm for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Each of us, stays in the auditorium helped each other, know each other, get closer, the laughter, the jokes, the thoughts, the ideas, the cooperation, all were utterly special. Special moment between us. To be discriminated by other production doesn't matter to us anymore. As long as we remind each other that we are the best and we know all those effort we put, are all worth it.

Those three days I was busy planning the strategy, the sequences of how the props would go in&out, how I rushed to few places (till my ankle kena exhaust uolss) , how I get dizzy with Aaron , the director because of his last minutes changes. But seriously, I really enjoyed working with him, Alvin, Vanessa, Ira and big thanks to my crew Billy, Ali, Fuad. Without you guys' support it wont be excelled. I may be not a good leader, but sure I'm proud to have supportive buddies as all of you.

Thanks also, to madam Suez our important adviser, for always be there and helped us in so many things & issue berbangkit, for the brilliant ideas, support, anddddd the cake. Sunday was a Mother's day, but she brought the cake for us, since we were busy working on week-end though. You are like mother to us madam, your kindness only could be rewarded by God and I think we had rewarded it for you for our great & smoothed performances last night. I know you're proud!

Well, today I miss you guys so much. Even I can't lie that, even after the last props we arranged last night we felt so blessed that it has end, but I can tell I have started to miss all of you. Working with this production, honestly was awesome.

Just Please hi or wink or smile at each other every time you see any of us outside, I mean I dont want the bond to be ended as the drama end. I want the bond to continuously alive and breath. Love you alls xxxxxxxxx

P/s : Will upload the photos later when I'm at home since the network connection seemed terrible much.