Saturday 26 November 2011

I love holidays

Who doesn't want a break from college or studies right? Its a normal requirements of students including me.

Well.. I had a great couple of days this week. I mean its very good to spent a little time with the bestfriends, after a while. Since we are sequestered into very different colleges which its quite hard for us to have a Tea&Gossip time with each other, lately. How I really miss our high school moment pretty much, when we used to always do things together and how we really had a good vibes between each other in whatever moment we gone through. Keep them as memories and yes future comes, grab the good opportunity and use the leeway properly. Anyways, I would want to say that though I am so thousand miles away in trans marine , I love both of you since forever.

We did a 'hehehe' thing at Mcdonalds that time 


Shera and Daniele


Instead of those pretty activites with those pretty girls, it has also got a free time for my sister and me where that last Wednesday when we are actually supposed to go to Damansara Puchong, but then we were lost and seriously it was like a pretty stressed-out time but funny moment but its okay because at last we stopped by at the Ikea Damansara for some stuffs and feed the craves of meatballs for late-lunch. 


IKEA Meatballs


Some says we are twins, but well I dont know on which part :p


P/s : Sorry Zee, we did'nt snap any photos this morning during the breakfast-date. 

40 more off days, and patiently wait for Farid to get home for holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment